Add this tracker to your site with this code:
<a href="http://www.tommysclubpenguincheats.com/p/club-penguin-sensei-tracker.html" title="Sensei Tracker"><img src="http://www.tommy23456.org/trackers/sensei.png" alt="Sensei Tracker" /></a>
For the most accurate Sensei location, refresh every 1-5 seconds.
Sensei Finding Guide for Club Penguin
Here are some tips to help you find Sensei on Club Penguin.
1) The Sensei Tracker is very accurate and will give his latest location. Refresh the Sensei Tracker.
2) Sensei is a grey penguin with a light yellow hat. You can click on his playercard to receive a free gift.
3) If you are in the same room as Sensei, you will earn the Sensei stamp.
4) Sensei will visit very popular servers, his favorites are Yeti, Blizzard, Mammoth, Alaska, Yukon, Frozen and Parka. He will visit all the Club Penguin servers when he visits the island.
5) Lot's of penguins will crowd him in the room, most of them shout his name and some will be asking him questions.
6) If you are unsure if Sensei is in that room, check the 'Users in Room' option to see if his penguin name shows.
7) Sensei is most likely to appear in popular rooms, this means he will visit the Dojo, Dojo Hideout and Dojo Courtyard.
8) Sensei can be on 2 or 3 servers at one time so this will give you a bigger chance for meeting him. Refresh the Sensei Tracker.
9) Sensei will normally spend 15-30 minutes on one server. After he leaves he will quickly go to another server.
10) Sensei will visit all the different languages such as French, Spanish etc. These will be shown on the tracker above.
11) Sensei is not always on Club Penguin. Between 8:00am PST – 11:00pm PST, this is the time he will probably be on servers.
12) If a server that is not usually full gets full then keep trying to get into that server, chances are that Sensei will be there.
13) Follow me on Twitter for a bigger chance of meeting Sensei! Every time I find Sensei I will tell you straight away!
-Tommy 234 56