Add this tracker to your site with this code:
<a href="http://www.tommysclubpenguincheats.com/p/club-penguin-rookie-tracker.html" title="Rookie Tracker"><img src="http://www.tommy23456.org/trackers/rookie.png" alt="Rookie Tracker" /></a>
For the most accurate Rookie location, refresh every 1-5 seconds.
Rookie Finding Guide for Club Penguin
Here are some tips to help you find Rookie on Club Penguin.
1) The Rookie Tracker is very accurate and will give his latest location. Refresh the Rookie Tracker.
2) Rookie is a green penguin with a red propellor hat. You can click on his playercard to receive a free gift.
3) If you are in the same room as Rookie, you will earn the Rookie Stamp.
4) Rookie will visit very popular servers, his favorites are Yeti, Blizzard, Mammoth, Alaska, Yukon, Frozen and Parka. He will visit all the Club Penguin servers when he visits the island.
5) Lot's of penguins will crowd him in the room, most of them shout his name and some will be asking him questions.
6) If you are unsure if Rookie is in that room, check the 'Users in Room' option to see if his penguin name shows.
7) He is most likely to appear in popular rooms, this means he will visit the Box Dimension and the Tallest Mountain.
8) Rookie can be on 2 or 3 servers at one time so this will give you a bigger chance for meeting him. Refresh the Rookie Tracker.
9) Rookie will normally spend 15-30 minutes on one server. After he leaves he will quickly go to another server.
10) Rookie will visit all the different languages such as French, Spanish etc. These will be shown on the tracker above.
11) Rookie is not always on Club Penguin. Between 8:00am PST – 11:00pm PST, this is the time he will probably be on servers.
12) If a server that is not usually full gets full then keep trying to get into that server, chances are that Rookie will be there.
13) Follow me on Twitter for a bigger chance of meeting Rookie! Every time I find Rookie I will tell you straight away!
-Tommy 234 56